After completing the Divemaster course you will be a professional diver that can take groups of certified divers on casual dives and assist instructors during Open Water Courses with confined water training and open water training. You will also receive up to date magazines and newsletters from PADI informing you about all the latest developments in the diving industry.
You will receive a PADI Divemaster number and rating that will enable you to get the recognition that you deserve.
To certify as a Divemaster candidate you must:
* Be 18 years or older
* Have at least 20 logged dives
* Have medical training, eg. Medic First Aid & CPR current within last 24 months
* Be a PADI Rescue Diver or equivalent
* Be in good physical condition for diving
* Have a diving medical done within the past year
All your dives, materials, registration fees and equipment hire are all extra expenses that you have to cater for.
includes all required manuals books and wheel and ERDP 8 sea dives.